Phone: (646) 813-0134 Ext. 407
American Immigration Lawyers Association // 2017-Present
New York City Bar Association // 2015–2018
New York State Bar Association // 2015–2018
Olga Fedorova is an attorney with Hemrick O’Malley PLLC, specializing in business immigration law. She was a court attorney in her native Russia before emigrating to the United States where she studied law and passed the New York Bar exam. Being an immigrant, Olga has firsthand experience of the immigration processes and decided to focus her career on helping others.
Fluent in Russian and English, Olga is a highly skilled attorney with more than 15 years of legal experience in Russia and the United States, spanning diverse areas of law. She was a judicial law clerk and court attorney in Russia working in the Federal Court system. Prior to joining Hemrick O’Malley, she worked in New York-area law firms, including Jethmalani & Nallaseth PLLC, a corporate and family-based global immigration law firm.
Olga has a special interest in business immigration matters, assisting corporate and individual clients to obtain E-1 Treaty Trader, Eb-1 & Eb-2 visas, National Interest Waivers, E-2 Investment, E-3 Australian Specialty Occupation worker, H-1B Specialty Occupations, L-1 Intracompany Transferee, O-1 Individual with Extraordinary Ability, TN NAFTA Professional, R-1 Religious Workers and variety of Work, Student and Tourist Visas.
Olga has a personal approach in representing and providing legal support to clients with matters leading to the attainment of lawful permanent residence (“green card”) status, through PERM certifications working closely with the Department of Labor.
While she focuses her law practice exclusively on immigration law with an emphasis on business visas and PERM certifications, she also offers expert representation in family-based immigration matters, including Adjustment of Status, Naturalization processes, Fiancé visas as well as removal proceedings.
- LLM American Legal Studies, Vermont Law School 2014
- Judicial Degree, Altay State University, Russia (School of Law) 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Arts in Russian Language and Literature, Russia (College of Linguistics) 1998
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit