Phone: (609) 632-0692
Areas of Practice
Family Based Immigration Law/Asylum/VAWA/Visa U/T
Danielle supports Hemrick O’Malley attorneys and assists with preparing cases and documentation for immigration matters. She has notable expertise in family law, Violence against Women Act cases, U and T visa law, and asylum matters. She communicates with clients and assists with business/employment visa documentation, removal defense filings, U.S. visa petitions, analyzing case documents, and performing legal research.
Coming from a multicultural background, she understands how challenging navigating immigration law can be and the importance of handling each case in a timely manner. Her passion is helping people from all backgrounds who want a better future for their families, working closely with each client to ensure their case is resolved as quickly as possible. She is known in her community for helping others find credible representation and combat fraud.
Before joining Hemrick O’Malley, Danielle worked as a Paralegal and Interpreter for a personal injury and immigration law firm in Mobile, Alabama. Previously, she was a structural welder and inspector working closely with the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Multicultural Engagement Committee Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Florida, 2021
- Washington Online Learning Institute Immigration Law Specialist, 2020
- Asha Kiran, Multi Language Access Program Interpreting for Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault & Human Trafficking Certificate, 2018
- University of South Alabama, Paralegal Studies, 2015
- Tulane University, Associate Degree in Science, 2008